Issues To Look Out For
Issues to observe could be:
- Damaged shingles.
- Blank asphalt inconsistencies.
- Asphalt gutter debris.
- Broken or incomplete tiles.
- A buildup of moss or natural material.
- Leaking gutters.
- Damp in the attic.
- Ruffled, peeling paint within your interior.
- Visual unevenness in roofing design.
This is where services like ours come into play, as immediate and careful application of restorative work is essential to prevent issues from getting worse. Thankfully, if you contact us as soon as you notice the issues, we will be more likely to enact a professional preventative or reparative solution.
Additionally, it’s also a great idea to have us come to inspect your roofing for damage during or after the winter ends, as we will be able to correctly identify if any hard-to-detect problems are present.
If noticing an issue, we would recommend:
- Take photographs from the exterior, but be careful not to climb up or get too close.
- Barring access under the gutters, in case of falling debris.
- Placing a temporary sign in your garden signalling roofing errors.
- Contacting us to help us explore the problem you’re facing.
- Regular inspections, at least once a week, to assess if the problem is stagnant or getting worse.
With this advice, we hope you can feel confident in your roofing maintenance even in the midst of intense weather conditions.